Bringing service providers and customers together
The team supports the trading activities using this online system including
• support and advice to schools
• assist and support service providers with general use of SLA Online
• assist and support service providers in setting up their own training provision
• manage contractual changes (including conversion to academy status, federation, etc.) On termination, contract charges to be proportioned unless otherwise specified or the package is offered as a unit that can be consumed before the end of the contractual period (service providers to advise Contract Hub Team of consumption).
• process financial information on behalf of service providers on a timely basis including adjustments
• set-up services, customers and users (manage access to the system)
• seek views from providers and schools in order to communicate required developments to Frontline
• promote the functionality of the system to both customers and service providers
• set-up products (packages and services) with service providers to ensure they are fit for purpose
• acquisition of data needed to calculate charges
• attend Frontline conventions in order to assess and contribute to future system developments.