PLEASE NOTE: There is a charge for this training course £145.00 per delegate
Dealing with those worrying staffing issues.
Staff represent over 80% of your budget so confidently managing staffing matters in a timely and effective way is essential.
The employment world can appear confusing, complicated and a legal minefield. How do you deal with staff who are ill, not performing or don’t get on with each other? How do you approach changing your staffing structure?
This session will be tailored to address the needs of those attending with an opportunity to discuss and seek individual advice and support from experienced HR Consultants.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to:
- Have an understanding of the basic legal framework around employment
- Understand the expectations on the employer
- Be aware of the procedures available to address staffing issues
- Know how to access support available
- Have had an opportunity to discuss staffing issues specific to your establishment
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to: Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £50. Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email email@example.com