To enable schools to drive improvement through self-evaluation using Analyse School Performance (ASP) and FFT ASPIRE to support target setting in this hands-on data workshop, with consideration given to the new Ofsted framework
Delegates will work on their own school's data and will be guided in understanding and interpreting ASP and FFT ASPIRE. This will include analysis of Attainment 8, Progress 8 and drill down into pupil groups, subjects and how your curriculum offer enables successful pupil outcomes and positive destinations. Participants will use these systems to inform their self-evaluation and target setting to support continuous improvement. There will be discussion and opportunities for delegates to share practice through networking with fellow school leaders. The course will also include discussion around Ofsted's use of data including the IDSR (Inspection Data Summary Report), behaviour, attendance and exclusions, and findings from the most recent Ofsted inspections under the new framework.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Investigated and analysed performance data in ASP with expert guidance.
- Used performance data for self-evaluation and to inform planning and intervention
- Interpreted the school’s IDSR and learned how Ofsted are using data
- Used FFT ASPIRE to support the school’s target setting processes.
It is important that delegates bring their own laptop ( Ipads are not normally suitable), ASP passwords and (where applicable) FFT ASPIRE passwords *. Without these it will not be possible to access their data online.
- Schools with no current FFT subscription can be given access to their data during the workshop.
Senior Leaders Middle Leaders Headteachers Deputy Heads Leadership Team Data Managers