In this course you’ll master day-to-day costing processes whilst making a significant contribution towards the achievement of your establishments educational goals.
During the tutor led session, you will look at how to extract costing data and perform calculations to provide essential information used to inform decision-making processes. Using the experience of our professional training team, we have developed a comprehensive learning package to help you quickly gain the skills and knowledge required. In addition to the tutor-led sessions you will benefit from;
- Access to self-study assessments and practice scenarios to develop your assessment technique
- Online Study Resources – Get access to online study resources such as forums and additional course support material
- Support Helpline – Access our dedicated support line when you need extra support and guidance
By the end of this session delegates will be able to:
- Understand the information that is needed in setting a budget
- Understand how budgets are constructed in educational establishments
- Perform calculations to create a well informed and balance budget.
Once you have completed the tutor led sessions you will be ready to take your assessment.
This is an online, open book type assessment that typically takes approximately two hours to complete.
More details and further information on the assessment process will be provided by your course tutor.
This course is ideal for anyone responsible for the administration of finances in schools and academies