A stimulating insight into raising awareness of potential fraud and the methods you could utilise to ultimately eradicate the daily business threat.
The world that we live in today is fraught with potential risk from fraudulent activity. It is imperative that we are fully aware of the different types of threat and the necessary controls that must be in place to ensure the safety of public money and the risk this places on the important future of our pupils.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to:
- Identify the risk from possible sources of fraud
- Establish existing best practice from colleagues
- Recognise effective controls within the business
- Ascertain the ‘Whistle Blowing’ process to establish in your setting
- Distinguish and address areas of weakness to improve existing controls.
Educational establishment leaders who have the responsibility for ensuring sound financial controls are in place.