Cost of training session for non subscribing school £140.00
This session brings together elements of other training sessions to help governors understand their role in working with the headteacher and leadership team to hold the school to account for all aspects of school performance. The session deals with the importance of monitoring the progress of plans and priorities and will explore how the impact of these is demonstrated.
By the end of the session governors will:
- Understand how the impact of plans and decisions on the educational performance of pupils can be demonstrated
- Be able to identify sources of evidence which can assist governors in supporting and holding the school to account
- Have identified what steps their governing board should consider taking next
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £45.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.