Cost of training for non-subscribing schools is £140.00
This session is aimed at helping governors understand their responsibilities for the achievement and progress of all groups of pupils at their school. It looks at how pupil premium can be used and monitored to ensure the best education for all groups of pupils but especially students for who the pupil premium is allocated.
By the end of the session governors will:
- Be aware of the groups of pupils regarded as ‘vulnerable’ attending their school
- Have more understanding of where gaps exist in the achievement of all pupils
- Know how current research is pointing the way to the most effective use of the pupil premium in closing the gap
- Understand the governing board’s statutory duties in respect of reporting the impact of the pupil premium
Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email email@example.com
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £45.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.