Cost of training session for non-subscribing schools is £140.00
This session looks in detail at governors’ responsibilities for health and safety in their schools.
By the end of the session governors will:
- Have gained an understanding of how to lead on health and safety within a school as a governor
- Understand the need for good health and safety management
- Understand the role of governors and others in health and safety management
- Understand the Norfolk County Council health and safety system
- Apply the key areas of focus for governors in relation to health and safety – being strategic, providing challenge with support and holding the school to account
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email email@example.com For training taking place at College of West Anglia - please report to reception upon arrival, and they will direct you to where training is taking place.
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £45.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.