The Achievement Service is providing this opportunity for early analysis of the new test and teacher assessment results, including an early view of KS2 progress. We are building an updated analysis spreadsheet, which we hope to preload with your KS2 data (and matching KS1 pupils), to reduce the time you have to spend inputting data and allow more time for analysis and discussion of the results.
The workshop will focus on:
There will be an opportunity to consider and discuss with advisers:
- The emerging 2018 national and Norfolk results, with a focus on key stage 2 progress
- Analysis of your own attainment and progress data, including estimated value added
- How individual pupils and significant groups of pupils have performed in your school
Accountability, assessment and moderation updates will also be shared.
- What’s gone well and why?
- How well did pupil outcomes match teacher assessments and internal tracking?
- Reflections on your school’s test administration arrangements
- Are the end of Key Stage outcomes cohort specific or do they reflect whole school priorities?
- What will you do to prioritise areas for improvement and how will you know that this is working?
An early view of 2018 attainment and progress to support self-evaluation and action planning
No more than two delegates per school.
Attendees will need to bring laptops to use a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. It would be beneficial to have access to pupil level data for Key Stage 2 and those pupils’ individual Key Stage 1 results in case we cannot match 100% of your pupils.