Personal Resilience and Wellbeing
Strengthening your personal resilience to improve personal wellbeing in the workplace How we handle stress at work can have an impact on our personal success. As change in the workplace has become the norm, we are constantly facing new and bigger challenges. Often things do not go according to plan and our ability to recover is challenged.
This session helps delegates address the challenges they face working in a school based environment, by sharing a variety of techniques with practical outcomes, to help develop personal resilience.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to:
- Understand the personal and professional implications of resilience and wellbeing
- Identify thinking patterns which will help to deal with setbacks and challenges more positively
- Recognise the cause and triggers of stress and understand them in the context of challenge, commitment and personal control
- Consider how assertive behaviour can impact management of stress
- Understand a variety of techniques and strategies to develop personal resilience, including building self-confidence, setting goals and raising thought awareness.
Courses are priced individually. A free lunch is provided if you book training sessions in the morning and afternoon on the same day or attend an all-day session. Please note, cancellations received within three working days of the course, or failure to cancel, will be subject to an administration charge of £50. Cancellations can be made by calling us on 01603 303355 via SLA Online, or by emailing email@example.com .