The Achievement Service is providing opportunities for early analysis of new test and teacher assessment results, including an early view of KS2 progress. We provide early analysis spreadsheet, which we will preload with your data from all key stages.
The workshops will focus on:
Accountability, assessment and moderation updates will also be shared.
- The emerging 2019 national and Norfolk results, across all key stages
- Analysis of your own attainment and progress data, including estimated value added
- How individual pupils and significant groups of pupils have performed in your school
There will be an opportunity to consider and discuss with advisers:
- What’s gone well and why?
- How well did pupil outcomes match teacher assessments and internal tracking?
- Reflections on your school’s test administration arrangements
- Are the end of Key Stage outcomes cohort specific or do they reflect whole school priorities?
- What will you do to prioritise areas for improvement and how will you know that this is working?
Attendees will need to bring laptops to use a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. beneficial to have access to pupil level data for Key Stage 2 and those pupils’ individual Key Stage 1 results in case we cannot match 100% of your pupils.