Cost of training session for non subscribing school £145.00
Governors need to be able to understand the range of school data available, so that they can challenge and support the school’s professionals.
This session aims to demystify national and school data and highlight how this can be used to identify the school’s strengths and weaknesses and inform improvement planning from a governance perspective.
By the end of the session governors will:
- Understand the range of school data and how it is presented
- Understand the current accountability framework
- Appreciate the importance of school data for planning improvement
- Know what appropriate questions to ask to support and challenge the school.
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email email@example.com
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £50.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.