To enable schools to derive their KS5 A level and Applied qualifications Value Added scores (VA) on results day by using the DfE L3VA tracker.
Delegates will work on their own school's data and will
- Understand how to derive A level and Applied qualifications VA scores using the DfE L3VA tracker and transition matrices. This can be done on results day from individual student level through to whole school.
- Prepare quality improvement plans for the forthcoming year in a timely manner based on their data.
- Understand how Attainment and VA scores can be used in the first term before the IDSR and DfE performance data is released, to plan improvement and Ofsted readiness.
- Be guided in understanding and interpreting the national accountability measures at KS5 especially VA and Attainment as it refers to their school
By the end of the course participants will:
o Whole school o Individual subject o Group o Individual student
- Understand how to use the DfE L3VA tracker and transition matrices to calculate VA for A level and Applied outcomes on results day for
- How to use performance data for self-evaluation and to inform planning and intervention strategies.
- Understand the KS5 attainment measures
It is important that delegates bring their own laptop and ASP passwords
Senior Leaders Middle Leaders Headteachers Deputy Heads Leadership Team Data Manager