Cost of training session for non subscribing school £145.00
This takes governors through the process of establishing a clear vision for their school.
It will highlight the strategic nature of the governors’ role and how they can drive improvement placing the vision and values at the heart of the School Improvement and Development Plan (SIDP).
By the end of the session delegates will:
- Have a clear understanding of what is meant by ‘vision’ and why this is important in a school
- Understand the link between vision, strategic direction and the school improvement and development plan (SIDP)
- Understand how the vision and strategic development plan influences the governors’ role in holding the school’s leaders to account
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email email@example.com
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £50.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.