Cost of training session for non subscribing school £145.00
This session develops the theory of holding the school to account by taking governors into the practical application of monitoring. Ofsted will consider the effectiveness of monitoring and how this impacts on both holding the school to account and school improvement.
The session deals with the importance of monitoring the progress of plans and priorities and will explore how the impact of these is demonstrated.
By the end of the session delegates will:
- Understand the school’s monitoring strategy, protocol and their individual role
- Understand how the impact of plans and decisions on the educational performance of pupils can be demonstrated
- Be able to identify sources of evidence which can assist governors in supporting and holding the school to account
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £50.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.