Cost of training session for non subscribing school £145.00
In this session we aim to cover all of the essential information that governors need to be effective and well informed about their roles and responsibilities regarding the arrangements for children with special educational needs and disabilities in school.
We will be looking at relevant legislation, guidance, resources and discussing best practice.
This will be an interactive session broken down into bitesize chunks.
The training will give Governors with responsibility for SEND the opportunity to:
- Understand the key roles and responsibilities of the SEND Governor
- Understand what schools and academies are required to do to meet the needs of children and young people with SEND
- Discuss what inclusive practice means in a school setting
- Know what the key legislation relating to SEND is and where to find it
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email email@example.com
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £50.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.