We offer this session at a charge of £145 per delegate as it is not part of the subscription service.
This course provides practical guidance for people who are tasked with taking minutes, often with little guidance on what they are expected to produce.
An accurate record of what took place within a meeting is vital in any situation but more so within governance as minutes form a significant source of evidence for an Ofsted visit, so the impacts of not getting it right can be detrimental.
By the End of the session delegates will be able to:
- Know why minutes are kept
- Understand the role of the minute taker
- Demonstrate the skills of effective minute writing by utilising the techniques and tips learnt from this session
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email email@example.com
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £50.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.