Cost of training session for non subscribing school £145.00
Does your Governing Board understand their obligations within the new RSHE guidance?
The Children and Social Work Act 2017 introduced new legislation on relationships and sex education in all schools in England. School governors are by law expected to give ‘due regard’ to the guidance and to maintain an up to date RSE policy which must be made available to parents.
The Governing Board should also ensure a number of key areas such as pupil progress, accessibility, assessment, parental communication and resourcing enable the school to fulfil its legal obligations.
By the end of the session governors will be able to:
- Understand the rational and purpose of the new curriculum requirements.
- Be briefed on relevant key points from the new statutory guidance, including the legal obligations.
- Identify what needs to be included in an RSE policy to ensure compliance with the new legislation.
- Develop confidence in your governance role to support effective RSHE in your school.
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email email@example.com
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £50.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.