Cost of training session for non subscribing school £145.00
There is a strong research evidence base for the importance of reading for pleasure, as well as education, in improving literacy and life chances for children and young people – which a good school library supports.
This session looks at good practice in schools in Norfolk and will give a range of ideas for governors when looking at making the most of their school library. Participants will get hands on experience of books and explore what makes a good school library in the stimulating environment, of the School Library Service base.
By the end of the session governors will be able to:
- Consider the importance of a school library in relation to literacy and learning
- Consider what makes a good primary school library
- Be familiar with the services offered by School Library Service
Cancellation Policy Please note: If you fail to attend a booked event without giving 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to:
To advise us of a cancellation please contact 01603 307710 or email email@example.com
- Make a charge to governing boards that have subscribed to our Governance and Leadership Service to cover the costs of administration and catering involved. Current charge £50.
- Invoice for the full cost of the course/event to ‘Pay as You Use’ delegates.